Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay
Managing your finances has never been easier.
You can view your account balance, account activity and transfer funds between your Universal Bank accounts. Enjoy banking from the comfort of your own home.
eStatements are now available
Ready for an easier way to view your billing statements that’s also better for the environment? By signing up for eStatements through online banking, you can view your statement from your mobile app and you also cut down on paper waste. Please note that a $5 per paper statement fee applies starting February 1, 2021.
Save time and make paying your bills safer with online Bill Pay.
Register for Bill Pay and pay your bills from the comfort of your own home or office. Register for eBills to receive an email notification letting you know that a bill has been received and is due for payment, and even schedule payments in advance.
Paying your bills may not be your idea of fun, but with Universal Bank’s online Bill Pay and eBills, it just got easier.
Online Bill Pay Tutorials
- Pay Virtually Anyone.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary. (Fees will apply.)
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.